Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Upper GI

We take Samuel in technically today, but I will say tomorrow since I'm going to pretend like it's earlier than it is for an upper GI. He is having some major(I think major) reflux issues. He's not having any trouble gaining any weight, but he will spit up anywhere between 2-5 ounces probably every feeding. Some days he won't spit up at all and others he spits up all day. Recently it's gotten worse and he has more spitting up all day episodes. They will do the GI test by ultrasound, so thankfully they won't have to scope him. It's still going to be rough I think because he can't eat for 4 hours prior to them doing the test.

I'm not sure if we will know anything tomorrow or not, but I will update what I do find out. Pray that they find an answer to all of this...I don't think it bothers him that he spits up so much, but it bothers us.

No comments:

Post a Comment