Mackenzie turned 11 yesterday. Oh my...where does the time go??
We are so proud to be your parents Kenz! Your love for Him shows daily and we feel so blessed because you love Him so much. My prayer is that you continue to be a light in this world for Him. You have met some really good friends this year at your new school and we are thankful for this as well. You constantly keep us laughing with the things you say. You are such a pretty girl and I know Daddy is soon to be kicking boys off of you. Remember what you told me the other day..."I'm happy being single, I don't need a boy." Let's always remember that, OK? You are growing up right before our eyes and at times it makes us sad, but it's also exciting to see all the changes you are going through. Keep up the good work in school and in choir. We love hearing you sing! We love you more than you will ever know and hope you have a wonderful birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment