So let's back up to November. Addison got pretty sick with a virus of some sorts...as in running high fever for over 3 days. When I took her in to the pedi and he was assessing her ailments, she screamed when he messed with her left hip. It was pretty concerning for us both, so off to the ER we went. The ER dr at Cook's told us he just thought it was a virus that set in her left hip. (my children can't do things normal)
After another couple of days of high fever, it finally broke and all was well...thank God!
Until right before Thanksgiving when she broke out in this horrible rash. I took her to Dr L and he said it was an allergic reaction to something. Nothing had been changed, so I couldn't imagine what it was. Here are some pics of my poor baby girl.
We discovered she was allergic to her formula. She had been spitting up quite a bit since her surgery, so we just assumed it hadn't worked quite as well for her since she is much smaller than Samuel. Since we switched her formula, she has done sooo much better. This new formula cost an arm and a leg, but whatever works we will do.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This was the first holiday without Eli's grandmother, so we spent it as a family over at his aunt's house. It was really nice to be with the family hanging out. Eli unfortunately came down sick the day of Thanksgiving and was sick all weekend into the following week. The kids and I did the majority of the decorating which was fun!
These are a couple of my new favorite photos of the 2 little ones. I love watching the two of them together...I'm so happy they are close in age. They are so precious with each other!
(I know Addy completely looks freaked out in this picture, but she loves being in her brother's bed)
I will have more pictures and updates now that my camera is working again.
No comments:
Post a Comment