Saturday, September 10, 2011

Last 3 Months

Ok...no excuses but sort of an excuse. I couldn't remember my password to this blog, which is why there hasn't been any updates. However, it all came back to me and so here we are FINALLY! To avoid multiple posts I'm just going to sum up the last 3 months as best I can with some pictures. Grab a snack because I might get a little winded since it's been so long.

June

This actually happened in May, but Eli's grandmother passed away May 24th. She was such an inspiration to so many people and we miss her dearly. She was such a precious woman and I'm so glad to have been a part of her life. She would say she is the one who is blessed to have the family she has and I can say that I'm truly blessed by her. The woman was full of wisdom and I miss hearing her sweet laugh. She and Granddad have finally been reunited and are dancing in the streets of Heaven...oh I can't wait to be there with them. I pray that Eli and I can have the impact on our children and hopefully grandchildren that his grandparents had on our family. What a legacy left behind!

We went to the beach house for our annual Father's Day trip. Here are some pictures from our trip.
















July

We didn't have a whole lot going on during the month of July. Kenz had junior camp with church and that's pretty much it. Addison started rolling everywhere...no more leaving her unattended.

August

It was HOT HOT HOT!!! Record temps here in Texas. We had VBS at our church, Tatum came to visit for a few days and school started. Kenz is in a new school this year in Keller and she loves it. Oh and she tried out for the choir on the 31st and MADE IT!!! We are sooo proud of her! There were 150 kids that tried out and they took 50. Good job Kenz!

We enjoyed our summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment