Thursday, September 29, 2011

Eli's birthday

I'm just a tad late on posting this, but better late than never right? Eli's birthday was this past weekend on the 24th. All he wanted for his birthday was for us to be able to go out to dinner without the kiddos. Thankfully Renee said she would watch the kids for us. We have now officially had our third date night since Samuel was born.

I love you baby! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and I look forward to many more with you. Don't worry I won't mention how old you are on here. (COUGH...35!)

If someone in the family has a birthday, Renee will always do a dinner for them towards the end of the month. September is pretty much when everyone in his family has a birthday, including Renee. Hannah and I decided to do all the cooking this year so Renee didn't have to worry about cooking her own dinner. We had a mexican fiesta and it was yummo! Happy birthday to all you September babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment