Eli was able to come home today and we are so thankful! He has to go see the urologist next week for a follow up x-ray. This will determine how he is going to go in and remove the stone. The options depending on the location of the stone are: shock it, remove it through the urinary tract or make an incision directly into the kidney and take it out. There is a slim possibility that the stone will dissolve on it's own, but this is likely not going to happen. He also believes that the stone is a uric acid stone as opposed to a calcium stone. I'm not sure which one is better though.
Please be in prayer for Eli's healing and for us in general through this ordeal. He will be out of vacation time after this week which means any time off from this point forward will be unpaid. I'm off right now as well since I had Addison, so I'm not sure how this is all going to play out. We know He is in control and that's so comforting.
No comments:
Post a Comment