Thursday, February 17, 2011

37 Weeks

I have reached a milestone in my pregnancy...I made it to 37 weeks! I'm so incredibly thankful that my pregnancy has been as smooth as it has this go round. I know it sounds like I'm complaining and maybe I am, but it's hard to move around at this point. EVERYTHING is a chore...putting on shoes is a chore. I want my little girl to continue cooking, but I'm waaay over all this pregnancy mess.

I had my dr's appointment today and everything went like clockwork. The only change was Miss Addison is now breech. She has been head down for like 6 weeks now and wouldn't you know she would decide to turn back upright? It's really not that big of a deal since I'm having c-section, but I would still like for her to be in the "proper" position. Before my dr left the room today she said, "I will see you next week and then the next time I see you, we will have a baby." How exciting is that!!!

I'm full of emotions and anxious about so many things...this being my last pregnancy, how will Samuel adjust to her, when will I ever sleep, will Kenz deal with any issues having another sibling, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment