Thursday, February 10, 2011

36 Weeks

I am 36 weeks today...wow time flies! I went to my dr's appt this morning and little Miss Addison is 6lbs. 3oz. She is doing good and so is her momma. My blood pressure was 120/60...perfecto! I have 2 more appointments and then she will be here. There is so much to do and not enough time to do it. I mean I've only had what 9 months to get it all done, right?

Eli and I continue to count our blessings! We are both so excited about her arrival we can't stand it. The challenges that are upon us are going to be interesting, but there is nothing that makes me happier than being a wife and a mother. God never gives us more than we can handle...I have to remind myself of this all the time. It's going to be another adjustment that we will have to get used to, but in the end it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment