Today is Eli's 34th birthday. Time flies when you are having fun! We had a nice day together. We went to eat lunch, went to the barbershop to get his haircut, picked up Kenz from school and then sat and waited for 2 hours at the DPS for him to get his license renewed. Samuel was not a happy camper about it, but overall he did ok. After we left the DPS, we went home and had dinner which consisted of roast, potatoes, carrots & cabbage. Gary came over to hang for the evening and went to Lifeway with us. We went to get his new Bible that he wanted for his birthday and of course left with much more. You only turn 34 once, right?
Eli-
I hope you had a wonderful day...you DESERVE it! My life would not be the same with out you. You are an incredible husband and father. Thank you for everything that you do. I pray we have many more birthday's to spend together. I love you baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment