Sunday, September 12, 2010

1st Birthday

We celebrated Samuel's first birthday this past weekend. I can't believe a year has already gone by. Here are a few pictures from his party.
"That's not all drool...I spilled water on myself!"
"I share my birthday with my Uncle Frank...Happy Birthday to Us"


"I really enjoyed the tissue paper from my presents"
"Who said I wouldn't dig this stuff?!!"

"Thank you for such a wonderful day"

Samuel-

You will never know how much you mean to Daddy, Mommy & Sissy. We love you more than anything and feel so blessed to have you. You are so precious little man! You are 25lbs and 30 1/2 in. You are wearing a size 4 diaper and 18 month clothes. You are crawling everywhere and walking with assistance. You can say Dada, Mama, ba-ba, and bye. (although you prefer to just wave your arms everywhere instead of saying bye) You are getting so big right before our eyes. Your smile will light up a room and your laugh is contagious. Thank you for all the memories we have made and we pray we have many more with you. Love you big man!

No comments:

Post a Comment