I can't believe my sweet baby boy is 4 months old. It doesn't seem like he's been with us for that long. He is getting sooo big! We went to the dr today for his check up and of course...the dreadful shots. He did so good and got a good check up. He weighs 16.6lbs and is 26 1/2 inches long. He grew over 5 inches in 2 months....I guess we know he isn't getting his height from his mother. :) We get to start baby food this month. I went today and stocked up on all kinds of goodies for him and I can't wait to feed him tonight. What a sweet little man he is.
We are so in love with you sweet monkey! We pray over you every night and thank God for you. We cherish each and every moment with you. The gift of life is truly amazing and you are no exception. Mommy & Daddy love you sweet angel!
No comments:
Post a Comment