

At one point in the evening Samuel was getting tossed around to everyone and no matter what anyone did, he was not a happy camper. It wasn't until his Uncle Jim got him that he chilled out. So sweet!

Friday I got up and was at Target by 5:30. They had Transformers on sale and I was going to snag one for Luke. That was a joke...the picture made it look like it was the big ones that normally run about $30...they were a little bigger than a hot wheel. I was so upset! I left and ran over to Home Depot to snag some poinsetta's that were .98. I also attempted to get some of the wipes from Babies R'Us that were $5.00, but they were out of those as well. I came home, got our stuff packed up and we left for Dallas to spend the night with GaGa. We went over there to help her get her Christmas tree decorated. The tree can be VERY overwhelming if you see it...I think she said it's 11 feet...WOW! We stayed up until about 1:30 finishing up the tree and to bed we went. On Saturday she fixed us this yummy breakfast casserole and afterwards we went to Babies R' Us to get some new bottles for Samuel. Much to my surprise, she also bought him 3 new outfits, some diapers and some formula. Thank you so much GaGa!! Samuel was loving his GaGa!



We left Dallas around 2:30 or so. We dropped everything off and then went to get our Christmas tree. It seems every year our tree just gets prettier and prettier...I don't know why. We got the tree decorated and the inside of the house finished and it turned out so pretty. I LOVE this holiday season and the weather has turned cold which makes it nicer.



I woke up today not feeling good AT ALL!! I have been in bed pretty much all day nursing a fever and a head cold I think. Samuel isn't feeling so hot either...his nose is gunky, he's sneezing a lot and coughing. He gets pretty cranky at times and other times he just wants to be held. I will be getting him in tomorrow to see the dr and hopefully I can get in as well.
We have so much to be thankful for this year. First I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and the sacrifice that He made for my life. I am also thankful for my wonderful husband. What an AWESOME man he is! I am thankful for my 2 little turkey's also...Mackenzie & Samuel. What joy they bring to our lives each and everyday. I am thankful for all of our extended family...our parents, our brothers and sisters, our grandparents, aunts & uncles, cousins, etc. I am thankful for my job! I'm thankful for our health, our house, our church, and our friends.
We hope all of you enjoyed your time with your family. Hug each other, love each other and give all the glory to Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment