Sunday, November 15, 2009

Anniversary

Eli and I celebrated our anniversary this past Thursday...4 years!! It seems like just yesterday we were getting married. I have the most wonderful husband EVER!! Eli and I have been through so much together and I can honestly say it's drawn us closer together.

I love this man more today than I when we said our vows. God has truly blessed me with a man I could never have dreamed of. He makes me want to be a better person.

Eli- These have been the best years of my life. We have had our ups and downs, but it always draws closer to each other. You are my best friend! You make me want to be a better person. Thank you for your love, your patience, your understanding and your support. I am looking forward to many more years together. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment