I can't believe I'm a mother to 3 babies. To think of all the trials and struggles we had to conceive to now have 3 to call my own is a miracle. Being a mother is hands down the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but by far the most rewarding. Now having 2 kids under the age of 2 it makes it that much harder. Some days my patience with little Samuel is stretched thin and sometimes my patience with Mackenzie is stretched thin too. However, my children are the most precious gifts next to my husband that He has given me. Mother's Day is not just about me as a mother though. We have beautiful mothers in our lives that in my opinion...this day is about them.
Mom- You give and give and give endlessly and so selflessly. Thank you for everything you do for us. You mean more to us than we could ever try to express. Even my husband who rags on you every chance he can loves and respects you. You are a wonderful Nana as well...we just wish you lived a little closer. We love you and hope your day is extra special.
Renee- Thank you for raising my husband to be the man he is today. I've never met a man more respectful and loving than he is. You give and give as well and we thank you for that. Thank you for being a wonderful grandmother and for watching my kids when I'm working. There is no one else I would want them to be with. We love you and hope you have a wonderful day.
Kathy- You have been like a mother to me for how many years now? You inspire me on so many levels. The way you took us in when you married Dad and called us your own was amazing. To still call us your own even after you divorced is just the sweetest gift. Thank you for everything you do and thank you for being the best Ga-Ga to my kids. We love you and hope you have a good day.
Grandma K- I have never met a sweeter more gentle woman. You crack me up with things you say...the cajun comes out when you get fired up. I love that about you! You just have a gentle soul that is so sweet. I love just sitting in a room with you listening to you talk. We love you so much and hope your day is special...I wish we could be there with you.
Grandma J- You are the leader of the pack little lady. It started with you and Granddad and you have continued the legacy. You are so strong, so loving, so giving and I hope to one day be loved and respected the way you are by not only my kids, but my grandkids, great grandkids and great great grandkids. (yes you have all of them) We love you and hope you have a blessed day!
We hope all the other mommas out there have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment