
She also had shirts for the wives of these wonderful men that said: I love my husband. The kiddos had shirts as well that were a tribute to their dad's that said stuff like Daddy's little princess, I get my handsome from my Daddy, Daddy's sunshine girl, Dad's #1 fan. We all had to wear our shirts to dinner. Too cute!



This is the first year that my wonderful husband is the father of two kids. He is such an AMAZING husband and father to our children. God has truly blessed me and I feel so lucky he chose Eli to be my partner in life.
Eli- our children are the luckiest kids in the world to have you as their dad. From the love and affection that Mackenzie shows to the way Samuel reaches out for you when you walk in the room, our kids LOVE their daddy. I love you and thank you for everything that you do.
Dad- I know you probably don't read this, but I wanted to pay tribute to you anyway. We don't have a close relationship and haven't really talked in a while. However, I think about you often and just want you to know how much I love you and how much I would love to spend some time with you. I miss you and I hope you had a good day!
Howard- I don't know that I have ever met anyone with a bigger heart (except for my hubby) You are a wonderful father and granddad. We love you and can't thank you enough for all the sacrifices you have made.
To all the other fathers we know...we love you and Happy Father's Day. May God bless each one of you in a special way.
No comments:
Post a Comment