Thursday, February 11, 2010

We are ALIVE!!!

I'm sorry for such a long delay in posting anything. We are alive and well! Let's start with the beginning.

Mackenzie's Birthday

Kenz turned 9 on January 19th. 9...are you kidding me??!! My baby girl is getting so big. We had a little party for her on the 23rd. We had family and Ariel from across the street over. I think she enjoyed herself and we appreciated everyone coming over. Here are some pics from the day.





Of course our adorable little niece Emily came for the party. She is so precious!





Jordan's Birthday

We went to Jordan's birthday party a couple of weeks ago. It was a skating party and I was SUPER excited about it. I haven't been skating in years. Mackenzie wore my rollerblades and I rented some skated from there. This is the first time that Mackenzie has ever skated on them at a roller rink...she is used to either skating around the house or in the garage. She did really good and I think she enjoyed herself.




Samuel

Our little baby is getting so big right before our eyes. It's exciting yet sad all at the same time. He is 5 months old today. It seems like just yesterday he was born. Some of his favorite things to do are eat, laugh, swing, jump in his bouncer, play with his sister, oh and did I mention eat. :) He is eating baby food twice a day now and is doing really good. His favorites are peas and pears. I love having my 2 days off a week to be home with him. I cherish each and every minute I have and take nothing for granted. I love this sweet little man. He loves his Daddy, but he is for sure a Momma's boy!



Coleson

Many of you know about Mackenzie's other little brother Coleson. He is doing so good! Julie set up a carepage for him through Caring Bridge. For those of you that would like to keep up with him you can visit him at www.caringbridge.org/colesonyoung. You will have to register and then you can check it out. They leave for Houston this next week to begin treatment for Coleson. If you feel led to, you can leave words of encouragement for them as well. God is doing some amazing things with them. I am so thankful for our relationship with them. Not too many people can say that they are friends with their husbands ex wife, but I can. Eli and I have prayed to have a really close relationship with Regi & Julie for a long time for the benefit of Mackenzie. I feel like we have that now and I pray we can continue to build on it.


That's pretty much everything that's been going on. I won't make anymore promises when it comes to blogging. I will do my best to update more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment