Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Leverage

It's been really hard for me to get comfortable at night for probably the last month. No matter what I do, nothing is comfortable. So, last night we were sleeping with all these pillows around us to help ease my issues. At some point I woke up and my back was hurting, so I was trying to flip over. Anyone that's ever been pregnant before knows this can be a difficult task. With all the pillows in my way, I had no way of getting any leverage...except my sweet sleeping husbands face. So, I planted my hand right on his face and hoisted myself up. Knowing he would probably wake up, I really didn't care so much. Well, Pape Bear woke up and wasn't happy. In fact these were his exact words, "Are you freakin kidding me"

Thank God I'm pregnant because I probably would have found myself in the floor if I wasn't. My sweet husband and what I have put him through.

No comments:

Post a Comment